Custom Made High-End Passive Pre-amplifier – Malega Audio™-PS2 Preamp For Serious Audiophiles. Bespoke Passive Pre-Amps For Any Type Of Music
The PS2™ version of passive pre-amp is our second model designed specifically for those who want to connect TWO audio sources such as CD player, Tuner or Turntable Phono Corrector. The internal parts are wired with the highest purity silver as in PS1 version. The only difference is that you can connect two music sources, selectable by a silver-plated copper switch. The PS2™ Pre-Amp has silver plated carbon stepped attenuation providing a very good platform for a signal flow, therefore, making it possible to experience a high fidelity sound considering that other parts and design of a product contributes as best it can towards the end result – which is how you hear or experience the music. Music sounds spacious and deep with a sense of analogue warmth which is pleasant to your ears, it’s an excellent choice for vinyl sources as well as digital. Analogue musical experience is certainly the Holy Grail in these digital days, and it is very hard to achieve from digital signal sources. Our carbon passive pre-amp PS2™ capable to keep your listening without fatigue when it comes to pre-amplifiers.
As always, our goal is to deliver the very BEST product we can to our customers. Every single component you buy is custom hand made in-house and checked before postage. Please bear in mind that in some cases there is a short waiting time due to various reasons such as demand parts availability etc. as it’s not outsourced for mass production but rather individually made products.
If you are serious to get more details a better sound-stage a more defined bass and just overall musical experience etc – here you have it. Designed to be a keeper in any system.
Here is some technical information for PS2™ passive Pre-Amp design
- The PS2™ has an audiophile-quality stepped attenuation using Vishay DALE carbon resistors for more transparent sound reproduction from ANY source, being it from Analogue Vinyl or Digital (USB or CD). Listening to a passive pre-amp that uses a high quality carbon stepped attenuator resistors in its path, you start to realise how much difference a passive Pre-Amp makes in your audio system.
- All contacts are silver plated which is an excellent environment for audio signal flow.
- All DLAE carbon resistors are hand soldered using silver solder.
- All the inputs are of the highest quality gold-plated copper alloy RCAs or Silver plated / Rhodium plated copper XLR female inputs.
- Using USA imported Switchcraft 3 way panel mount XLR connectors, female with silver plated contacts on the copper alloy. Or as an option, using Furutech XLR female sockets (Rhodium-plated α (Alpha) Pure copper conductors).
- Made in the UK.
All our products as well as Passive Pre-Amps are soldered with best silver / copper solder. We use Oyaide SS-47 original hi-fidelity solder. As a delicate audio signal flows through contacts and joining areas, it’s important to keep the audio stream as intact as possible.
Towards your musical pleasure for years to come.
Malega Audio™ Co. team.